KALAI welcomes you all to experience our great Indian Epic Ramayana in “Ramleela 2022“.
Experience the unique theater experience and get inspired by the life of Shri Ram ( रामचंद्र ). The act is based on the famous Indian epic Valmiki Ramayana (वाल्मीकि रामायण ). It will be presented by the local artists.
Shri Ram – श्री राम (also known as Ramachandra – रामचंद्र ) is son of Ayodhya king Dashrath (दशरथ ) and descendant of Lord Sun (सूर्यदेव ) and seventh avatar of Vishnu (विष्णु ). His wife Sita (सीता ) daughter of Janak (जनक ), brother Lakshman (लक्ष्मण) & Bharat (भरत), Soorpnakha (सूर्पणखा), exemplary devotee (भक्त ) Hanuman (हनुमान), vanar sena (वानर सेना ) and Ravan (रावण) are some important characters in the epic Ramayana.
Venue: Gellerupscenen, Gudrunsvej 78, 8220 Brabrand. Google map link: https://goo.gl/maps/zEXsxGV984neoWES6
Date/Time: Saturday 29th Oct. 2022 from 15:00 till 17:30
Entry Fee: 50 Kr.
- Please Note :
- The dialogues of the play are in Hindi, but there would be an English narration to explain different phases of the play.
- 20% discount (40 Kr.) for KALAI members and kids under 12 years.
- Parents of kids, especially below 8 years, are expected to ensure that their kids are seated quietly during the entire show and avoid any kind of disturbance for other guests & artists.
- Kids below 4 years gets free entry provided they sit with their parents (on their lap)
- Entry fee is non-refundable.
Payment mode: MobilePay, Credit/Debit Card or Cash payment available at venue. Please pay online for registration while making your booking.
Food stalls: We are trying to arrange food stall. We will post updates later on.
Parking: Private (City Vest) & Kommune free parking available around the venue.
Outside food/drink: It is strictly prohibited to bring any food/drink from outside.
Alcohol: Consumption of alcohol in/around the venue area is strictly prohibited.
Please fill the registration form below. It will help to avoid last minute rush. You can also come directly to the venue as well however entry might be denied based on seats availability.
All seats are sold out.